RR Investments - DAWNDEE, NATHAN AND KEN GAUB ARE TOTAL FRAUDS!!

Its amazing, the only person trying to defend the Gaubs is a man named Lee. Guess what Ken Gaubs middle name is......LEE, guess what Nathan Gaub's middle name is, LEE!

Lee is Nathan Gaub and he has been attempting to slander anyone that stands up against the Fact that Nathan Gaub, was listed as the OWNER of GAUB FX and was a big part of the scam. These are facts I have learned by reviewing the estate case records at the court house and other suits against the Gaubs.

Google Ken or Nathan Gaub scam, along with Dawndee Gaub Johnston and you will see more facts.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 02, 2014.

RR Investments - I was scammed by Dan Gaub R&R investments

Dan Gaub claimed to be a Christian and a helper to those who wanted a return on invested funds. I knew him.

I knew his family. I knew his friends. He seemed to be genuine and true. He ended up killing himself when his ponzi scheme caved in.

He left his wife and family as well as hundreds of investors with nothing. Just like Bernie Madoff. Now we find that his family are pulling more crooked deals. My trust of man kind has gone down the drain.

It is not the money I lost that is the problem. It is trusting those who claim to be one thing while they are living an absolute lie when they think no one can see what is going on.

He took the coward's way out. That much is as evident as a train wreck.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 21, 2012.

Comments

There are all kinds of back and forth taking place here about who Jack Baugher is and the credibility of the Gaub Family. This person who wrote this message says that they have known the Gaub Family for a number of years and that they are wonderful people who are just spreading the word.

Ken Gaub Ministries has been around for years.

50 Years ??? Probably. By the time that Ken Gaub started his ministry of "preaching", there had been a scam methodolgy which was gaining ground in the work of those "spreading the word" which Ken saw as a great fund raiser and adopted as a method of his own. It is called prosperity preaching.

The prosperity gospel (or health and wealth gospel) started as a movement in the 1940s. It teaches that God wants Christians to be prosperous financially, physically, spiritually, and in every other aspect of life. The supporters of this gospel have influenced millions of eager listeners who are desperate to hear the promising message of the prosperity gospel.

Ken Gaub Ministries adopted a form of this scam preaching and incorporated it into making themselves very well off, because as a traveling evangelist, he could whip the people into a frenzy with music from a rock band, and then take up an offering which was designed to "further the work" and leave town with "three bags full". Don't ever kid yourself that the Ken Gaub family only took a small salary.

What a crock !!! In ministry there are ways to live high on the hog and keep it all to yourself and for yourself.

On paper, just a few bucks here and there. The reality of which however was living high and owning a ton of stuff. Ken Gaub is trying to run competition with Jay Leno for collecting old cars and building a big, big barn to keep them all lined up in by the rows.

This family has been a faker rue from the very beginning. Ken Gaub left a good example for his boys to follow after. Scam, Scam, Scam. .

. . . .

it pays really well.

I sat in Barbara Gaub's office one time discussing a problem I was having with the church which is on the web site mentioned as Jack's Web site. Here was a Christian woman I was sharing with and when the conversation came to an end, she offered to have prayer about the matter we had discussed. I felt like I was struck in the head with a mallet when she prayed "Lord, take these people out" .

I will admit that I wanted to see the Lord work to right a wrong, but not to snuff out their lives. What a shocker to say the least. It is claimed that this church web site which is linked belongs to Jack. First of all, Jack never was a member of this church, He never believed that Stan Fox was his pastor, as is claimed by these Scam artists.

They don't know squat about the web site or the workings of the church. Did we sue them. You bet we did. Churches should not be allowed to do wrong and then believe they can get away with it and never have to give any accounting for their criminal behavior.

It was just the right thing to do. It stopped all the sinful behavior. However, I am glad that it was them who linked this church site to this place. It will give more exposure about fake ministers and how they can rip people and take their money and use it for themselves like the Gaub heritage has done.

"All in the name of the Lord". There will certainly be some answering in the judgment day. Jack never created one part of the church web site. It is MY site and I created it and I pay for its maintenance.

It is a Lie consistent with the rest of the Gaub's lives that would say such a thing. There is no light or truth in this family at all !! All the stories and the preaching has been to enrich the family with no moral character. For someone to pray: "LORD TAKE THEM OUT" You be the judge.

These were the words of Mother Gaub. Jack has always been one who wanted to be the best he could. He has had the gift of business. But when one took advantage of him, there was no limit to make sure it was made right.

Again, it is easy to accuse, but let the evidence be examined and then make up your mind. But first make sure, you know ALL the evidence. The Gaub family have had a good front, but those days are now over. The Bernie Madoff syndrome finally caught up to them and like Bernie, they will be likewise remembered.

All the "good" they have done will not even be mentioned when this whole matter is finally discovered as to what is and what is not. I know where of I speak. I served many decades in ministry. I know all sides.

I have been close on all fronts. Dan Gaub got into my pockets also. Up until this point I have been quiet, but no longer. Dan learned well the methology of how to scam from his preacher father.

He had been part of taking people's money for years and years along with the rest of his family as they "Went About Preaching the Word". For him, it caught up.

You be the judge. retired Pastor Mike Baugher

My name is Kirk Kennedy. I am a fraud investigator.

I have been looking into the Gaub scam for a few years since Dan Gaub killed himself. There is no doubt and its a growing concern that Ken Gaub, Dawndee Gaub, Nathan Gaub and Jourdan Gaub were all knowledgeable about the scam.

Its important to understand the Gaubs want to attack Jack Baugher. He has been attempting to reply to this latest scam posting and its not showing for some reason.

We are going to help show up the Gaubs. They are tied to the scam. These remarks against Jack have nothing to do with honest truth or facts. Its fiction.

Today's small start here is on Dawndee Gaub. She has:

1) Lied to the courts.

2) Promoted the scam in both promotion of Star Five Foundation which was a scam.

3) She has not said sorry to any victims.

4) She has refused to sit down and answer questions for the victims. 5) She has helped herself to more victim money that does not belong to her.

6) She demands the victim cover her and her families wants and needs. One example was a car that Jourdan Gaub wanted. The cost the victims picked up was over $4000.00 in legal to help Jourdan Gaub get a car he demanded he should only pay $1000.00 for. 7) She claimed on FBI wires to be filing taxes when she knew her and Dan Gaub were not only not filing taxes, but the IRS had taken action against them.

More information will be coming with facts and information about all the Gaubs. Jack Baugher's company has an A+ rating with the BBB. How do you think that is when you compare it in the Gaubs reports, as he is extorting people. Lets look at the fact the so called Lee person making the claims against Jack, is a fake.

Its a Gaub reporting that "rumor has it" Dan loaned Jack money. Then "Maybe" Jack was a partner of Dan's. These lies are repulsive. The Gaubs claim they are not part of the scam when EVIDENCE shows they are.

The Gaubs are angry at anyone that suggest they knew of the scam they all helped promote. YET, Jack is "maybe" a partner, "Rumor" has it. I mean really people.

More to come. Kirk Kenndy

*********NOTE, Gaubs are out making more postings against me. Reminds me to get busy bringing them to justice for all the crimes they have done to so many of us, so I copy you on some of the latest and my reply to it.

The Gaubs posted it like it was some strong supporter of them that is standing up to defend them, yet refuses to tell anyone who they are. Right! Give me a break! Gaubs really have little to no supporters left.

If they want to attack me, so be it. Just makes me all the more determined to fight to the end for the truth. I mean they can not sit down and speak to me, "cause a I is and was a, so bad they sez"! LOL, BUT, the truth is, have they spoke to any of the victims wanting, needing and asking kindly for answers.

NO! Not anyone I have spoke with. Ken is too busy a selling his books and telling the stories of how HE raised the dead, how HE healed the crippled and how HE gets calls God arraigned as he walks down the street on pay phones. Too busy to help a soul ruined by his sons scams, that he learned oh so well from watching ole Dad spin his stories, his lies and watching the plates fill up, then on to the next town.

Dan learned and learned oh so well, being a big liar, telling of fibs, fake stories, that can be REAL profitable! Dan did it and took it to the next level! ************************

TO THE READERS OF THIS RESPONSE, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND FACTS WILL ALWAYS TRUMP FICTION. I ALWAYS GIVE MY NAME, JACK BAUGHER, MY PHONE, 509-966-0359.

I HIT HEAD ON THE LIES THE GAUBS TELL AND IT MAKES THEM ANGRY, VERY ANGRY BECAUSE THE WHOLE FAMILY HAS LIVED OFF TELLING LIES, DOING CONS AND MAKING A LOT OF MONEY FROM IT. HERE IS MY REPLY TO THE LATEST!! SMALL PRINT IS WORDS WRITTEN BY SOME PHATUM SO CALLED GAUB SUPPORTER, WHO WE BELIEVE IS A GAUB, WITH NO LAST NAME, NO PHONE AND NO WAY TO CONTACT HIM OR VERIFY A WORD HE SAYS! HE WANTS YOU TO DO AS DAN GAUB TOLD SO MANY, TRUST ME!

BOLD WORDS ARE MINE IN RESPONSE.

(FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS) I have spoken to people that claim that Baugher threatens them if they don't talk to him he tells them he will make it so they can never find work again. That sounds like extortion. (JACKS WORDS) This sounds bad!

Who are these people the reader claims to have spoke to? Who knows. Its not true, that much I know and I defy them to show people that will come forward and say it. (FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS) He is not an officer of the court yet he seems to love the limelight of suing people and representing himself.

He has no legal authority yet all of suits follow the same pattern. (JACKS WORDS) I enjoy getting ripped off by the Gaubs? I mean lets face it, hundreds of people have made claims and I am one of the biggest victims on not just the money front, but trust of the Gaubs. I hate this and tried to work it out and speak to them as we have hundreds of times before.

They have refused. Not because of fear, but because of the facts they do not want to face! When you are a liar, cheat, thief and *** artist like the Gaubs, you will never want to be face to face with facts and evidence, witnesses and exhibits that you have to have answer for. You run, you hide, you duck, weave, then post anonymous "facts" that no one can verify or speak with a person that could answer questions.

This is the Gaubs to a "T"!! All things being equal and I have two parties I am not sure to trust, I will assure you, my trust will go to the one willing to identify who he is. My company has been on the pages of Forbe's and other publications thousands of times. I have got stories onto 20/20 and brought *** artist to justice like the Gaubs many times.

I can prove this out. Have the records. Gaubs are used to telling bogus stories and having people buy it and hand them their money! Those days are gone forever and the Gaubs are frustrated.

So, attack the victims they cry!

(FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS) Sue for a vague charge-(JACKS WORDS) Really, a vague charge? Vague charge is what the Gaubs are suing me for and made, yet have done nothing with their law suit they filed against me for defamation.

(FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS) Harass the victim online with all kinds of unproven claims. You mean like the man sites the Gaubs put up against me!

Funny hypocritical remarks! Its the Gaubs that do this harassment, not me!

(FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS) Try to get them to settle-(JACKS WORDS) Really, settle what? The Gaubs all claim to be broke.

I am trying to get the facts and truth and they have refused to be honest with anyone! Not just me, no one. They will not meet with a single victim and answer questions. Do you think that the Gaubs will do a public meeting?

I mean I am such a bad guy you would think with their supporters, they will dream of the chance to meet, make me look bad. They would shine and I would be shamed. Then all the threats and bad behavior would be exposed on my part, right? Well, no they would never show at such a meeting.

Why? They know the facts would hurt them. They would have no answers, nothing to prove out their side of the story. So they resort to sites like this, to make vague, unsupported blind claims, by faceless, nameless people.

Hope that people are *** enough to buy into it. I mean they figured they fooled people before and people were trusting enough to buy their BS before, so why not again! I hope we all have learned enough to not just buy into blind representations. Seems like ole Dan Gaub did that, from tricks he leaned from the king of B.S.ers, Ken Gaub himself and people are just a little wiser now.

(FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS)The Gaubs were warned to not sit down and talk with MR Baugher as he has no legal authority and just uses his TALKS to extort people by doing just what you see here. (JACKS WORDS) Use talks to extort people? Really, who? Again, accusations, no examples, they never will give one.

I would love ONE TIME for them to give an actual example because I will always rip it apart with the FACTS! The Gaub s HATE Facts and anyone that brings them forward. Fiction, lies, stories, bull ***, this is what the Gaubs live on. (FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS)He is a serial legal busybody that has sued so many people that nobody in their right mind would talk to him at all.

He has sued so many people (and he is not a lawyer) that business people in the Yakima Valley are afraid to talk to him. (JACKS WORDS) What suits do they speak of here? One does not have to be a lawyer to file suit. That is what our taxes and courts are for, to settle disputes.

Business people are afraid to talk to me, who? What business people are they talking about? (FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS) The Yakima paper call him Highly Litigious, (JACKS WORDS) Really? That should have been easy to prove, what date, what page, what "yakima paper" is this?

Never said, Why? Its a flat out lie! (FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS) The Judge in the Dan Gaub Probate case called his suit frivolous. (JACKS WORDS) REALLY?

Each session is recorded. I defy them to show that Judge Vanderschoor, or any Judge for that matter, would call my suit frivolous anywhere. I defy you to show this. It will never happen!

Why? Its another Gaub LIE! I have confronted them with this lie before, they run like a coach-roach when the light is shown on this and all of their lies! (FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS) the Yakima Court Records show so much legal action in his name it is beyond belief.

(JACKS WORDS) Really? There have been about 8 suits I have filed in my life. Others have attempted to sue me and lost, all the way to Washington State appeals court. Other cases, from a speeding ticket, to expired tabs show up on this legal action they speak of.

(FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS)Here are some facts I have found out. He has a belief that the Gaubs were all in business with Dan Gaub and they were not. (JACKS WORDS) Um, lets see. Jourdan Gaub got TWO MILLION Dollars of the victims money.

A business PARTNERSHIP! That by Jourdan Gaubs own mouth, its on FBI tapes, from a wire I wore to help get the warrants from a federal Judge, so that the victims can get some of their money back. Dawndee Gaub was part of the business, promoted on U-Tube videos the fake Start Five Foundations, help spend victim money, she was part of the scam and helped to *** victims like her best friend ( C. H.

) into giving her life savings to Dawndee and Dan so they could enjoy and spend it how they desired. The FBI reports show Ken Gaub got GAUBS of money from the scam. When Dan killed himself, they said no flowers! Donate to the Star Five instead.

Where does the money go? Well, not to the FAKE star five, but to the KEN GAUB MINISTRIES! Nathan Gaub, well, on his Linkenin Site, he says and I quote, "Dan and Nathan developed a FX system second to none". Nathan claims some other dude put that up.

BUT he has kept it there for year(s). Where did that guy get that idea? Well, the system is a fake, a farce, and all that used the fake system lost money, including but not limited to Nathan Gaub himself! YEP, thats right, Nathan has lot a LOT of money using this system!

He was in bed with his brother on this farce from day one. KNEW his brother was a scam artist and that all the so-called millionaires created by Dan's lies were fake. They did not exist! I could spend 100 pages on Nathan alone, but call me if you want more info.

Ken Gaub has lied so much about his knowledge and involvement with his son Dan Gaub, its beyond the absurd! The man is a *** artist, I say it on this site, I will say it to his face!! Ken claims to be a Prophet. He is a man of PROFIT, not Prophet.

Learn and understand the difference! While victims are hurting, broke, Ken has a warehouse crammed full of expense cars, a BMW, Lincoln, other collector and rare cars. Collecting dust, while Ken claims it is love for souls he works so hard traveling around. Yep, right!

The man is a *** and has many many people saying this about him long before Dan Gaub killed himself for all the shame he brought as a board member and part of the Ken Gaub ministries! Ken Gaub even filed a claim against his son, saying his son had scammed him out of tens of thousands. Another lie! Ken conned Dan into giving him some of the loot for home improvements.

This is what is shown by money Ken Gaub gave to back to Dan. Repayment of the victims funds Dan gave his Dad. Ken has attempted to look like a victim. Its shameful to make a claim.

I mean if Dan was not a *** artist, then Ken lost the money fair and square in an honest business investment, RIGHT? Come on! Even Ken knew his son was a scam artist and learned it from he, Ken Gaub, so he figured he would put in a fake claim, ole Dawndee as PR would accept it and that was that! Ken told me days after Dan's funeral that Dawndee was so broke he had to pay for the funeral.

That he had not given any of his personal funds to the Dan Gaub scam, but 100K of the ministry money. This lie was then turned into new lies later as Ken thought of ways to try to twist loan payments, into investment payments! This call was on speaker phone and was witnessed! Ken has claimed to raise dead people, claimed to heal the cripple, and had God track him down on phones that ring from pay phones as he walks down the street to help talk potential suicide victims from killing themselves.

This while apparently God never giving Ken a hint about his scam ridden son, nor the fact he was going to kill himself. (FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS)He keeps talking about a car that Ken has from Dan It was a high mileage 13 year old caddy that has died and lives in junk yard somewhere. (JACKS WORDS) Ken got all sorts of goodies as did all the Gaubs. The "caddy" was not 13 years old, high mileage when Dan took victims funds and bought it for Daddy.

Gifts scam man Dan gave his family, from the funds trusting victims gave him. Ken has refused to give this car or any of the other gifts as have all the Gaubs back to the victims. In fact, the Gaubs have had the victims cover thousands and thousands of dollars of the victims money to help get them more goodies they want. One such one was Jourdan Gaub having the victims pay out thousands of dollars to help him get the cost down for a car that Jourdan desired.

The tab for the victims was several times the value of the car. then Jourdan Gaub demands lap tops that the victims paid for, be given back to him, all at the legal cost to the victims to do so. I was the only person objecting to this farce and the Judge made Jourdan pay more to the estate for it because of my protest. Nathan and Dawndee have ran up HUNDREDS of thousands to get them things they want.

Dawndee has asked the victims and its part of the file, to cover everything from her credit card bills to her dental, out of the victims pockets. She forced the victims to pay for the legal cost to get a life policy, the victims paid the premiums for, over $26,000.00 worth, so she could pocket that money, while her victims were left penniless! She has such a big heart! (FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS)He keeps saying that Nathan was a partner of Dan Gaub I found that Dan had other business partners Barry Hoyan and maybe even Jack Baugher (It is rumored Dan loaned Jack a lot of money) and they hired Nathan to build a web site and to teach a weekly class in how to use the site for training.

(JACKS WORDS) I love this one, "it is RUMORED Dan loaned Jack a lot of money" "Maybe Jack was a partner", rumors and maybes, sounds real solid!! Who do you think started this "rumor" the victims or the Gaubs? Oh wow, the whoppers just grow. Anyone that knows me knows that is a lie.

Loaned me money? Give me a break! I have tons of articles on me from the Yakima Herald, to the Yakima business journal that you can read, I will email copies to anyone that calls me at 509-966-0359. This should show what a lie that statement is.

Thousands of articles about me around the world will show I never needed Dan to loan me my own money back! I was one of the biggest victims in Dans scam. He got my parents, my friends. Then all the Gaubs had fun spending my money and over 50 million dollars of other victims funds.

That I would hire Nathan to empty my garbage is a joke. I would never hire Nathan for anything, let alone his web site work. That is laughable. Nathan is asking the victims to honor $4000.00 a month so called commitment Dan made to him deducted from his house all at the victims expense.

Nathan Gaub insist that the victims cover the legal cost for all of his non-sense. This is shocking! It is however typical of the Gaubs. They aint done picking the bones clean after the big hit we all took.

Now as the maggots they are, they attempt to pick the bones clean having the victims cover their legal cost from the victims own money! Bottom line, show proof Dan Gaub loaned me a nickel! A nickel! This coward that wrote these lies, its written in typical Gaub style, with standard Gaub lines, makes vague, unsubstantiated claims and wants the readers to buy it, when they will not identify the various claims, who its about, who wrote it, not one thing.

They are hoping people are as *** as they were when Dan was saying TRUST ME, I am part of Ken Gaub ministries, so you can trust me, give me your money. We have all got just a little bit wiser than when the Gaubs scammed us before. Having said that, they will continue to attack anyone that stands up to their lies. If you are willing to take the heat ( as I am and always will) as they attempt to silence anyone that will tell the truth about this family.

(FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS) He seems to think that anybody named Gaub should all be homeless and hungry so that he can have all of their money. Even if Dan took all his money it is not a crime to have the same last name as Dan. (JACKS WORDS) Interesting statement. They acknowledge Dan may have taken my money.

Ya think? Yet then the writer says I borrowed money from Dan. Which was it? OK, well, lets see, the victims of Dan Gaub have gone homeless and hungry.

So, no I do not care if the Gaubs do too. As far as me getting their money, first all of the Gaubs are broke! At least they claim. I am on a truth seeking mission.

I want the truth! Any money that Dawndee, Jourdan, Nathan or Ken Gaub have really belongs to the victims of the scam they all had a part in. Crime to have Dan last name. No, never said that, but lets all remember when Dan first killed himself and I was the first one to come out and let everyone know we had been scammed, the Gaubs and Gaub supporters ( most have now left) called me a lot of names.

Death threats were part of the package. I was crazy, a nut, Dan was a honest and ethical business man Nathan said on the news and people like me were just jumping the gun from fear. I mean I was the lowest form of existence there was according to Gaub's and Gaub supporters. Well, things have changed just a little as everyone finds out the money they were investing with Dan Gaub, who put it at Chase Bank on summitivew, for the Robots over seas, never ever left the account.

That the funds were spent on the things the Gaubs loved and wanted for themselves! That while Dawndee claimed on the FBI wire I wore, that she signed tax returns each year that Dan gave her, just never read them was a lie too. That they had not been filing any taxes for YEARS and that their home was leined to the hilt by local and federal taxes left up-paid. (BTW, guess who Dawndee demands pay her past taxes, debts, legal fees to figure them all out, YEP!

The victims!!!, ole Dawndee says she will walk away not owing anyone a dime, give all the bills to the victims and have them cover it she demands!) That Dawndee Gaub knew they were in bad financial straights and that the ship was sinking yet the Gaubs continued to bring in more victims. Dawndee watched this and knew this as fact. Knew they were broke! Knew that Dan claimed to parties attempting to get their funds, that Dan was telling everyone they were froze up over seas, yet she then saw others as late as two weeks before Dan killed himself, come in with their life savings and hand it to them.

They would use these funds for their own personal use. Sarah White would run down, cash the checks. I mean there is a red flag if ever there was. A man or woman brings you a check, you take the money out in CASH and what?

How do you wire it to overseas FX Robots when you took the money out in cash? I could tell you books more, call me if you still think the Gaubs are victims. They want to throw you off track as Dan Gaub did. In the FBI report when one of the victims came to Dan demanding his money, Dan quoted scripture and used God as a way to attempt to shield him from the scam and robbery he had done on all of his victims.

The writer of this article is now attempting again to Cloak Ken Gaub as a man of God. One BTW, that when he found out his son was killed, said I have more stops to make. Have more talks, more books to sell, more things to do. I will come back when I am *** good and ready ole Ken Said!

Any caring Dad would drop everything and fly back immediately to be with the family and grieve with them. Not Ken. One need only read the FBI report and listen to the eye witness testimony of people that were there the Day Dan killed himself. All evidence points to suicide.

I mean ALL evidence. Once one hears the facts, its clear what happened. Its clear Dawndee Gaub knew Dan was going to kill himself. Sarah White did too!

Who wipes the computer clean of records before they go out on a bike, uninsured, no tabs, in your house slippers. Dan was going to kill himself and all knew as one of the victims was at the house DEMANDING to speak to Dan and Dan was told this. Dan refused to come home, then made his last act one of a coward, running full speed into a truck that could have killed that man driving the truck, or others. Dan did not care, he was all about himself!

Needed to try to make this out to be an accident. He was building toward this time for a long time! I nor any other person I have spoke with, has saw one tear from the Gaubs at Dan's passing. They were laughing and giddy at his funeral.

Nathan describes Dan Gaub on his TV interview as a man that helped hundreds. Worked hard all his life to help others. Really? Humm, he helped them out of their money and took their HARD work, so he could ride around in a Bentley, Mercedes, Lexus, and of course, million dollar yacht's!

Dan's hard work bought this? No ours and the Gaub family, knowing what a man of bull *** Dan was all of his life, looked the other way or as evidence shows, participated! Now, the plea for help from Jack who is doing them wrong. Amazing sense of justice to speak out!

I mean really, where are these Gaub supporters for speaking out for the victims of the scam Dan and Dawndee Gaub dreamed up? NO where to be found! Lets take our time and spout about how bad jack is. No evidence, no talk or what really he supposedly did wrong to whom, but it SOUNDS GREAT!

That is if you give a *** about a $300.00 dollar permit I did not have for shipping pepper sprays 20 years ago. Again, as always I am happy to discuss that too if that is what the victims want to talk about, but so far, all I have heard is they want answers from the Gaubs and the Gaubs refuse to talk to any of them. PERIOD!!!!!! (FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS)Jack has been trying for 18 months to sue and has failed to prove his case and every charge he has made the Law enforcement has already looked into and found nothing.

(JACKS WORDS) Law enforcement has looked into it? really. What is the case number? What?

I mean again, the grand jury is still out and I will be interested in what they have to say. Who knows, their job is to see if there is enough evidence to move forward with prosecution. Gaubs are cleaver. This scam went on for years.

They drug the branch behind their horses well and may have hid the trail well to shield them for enough for a federal case against them. Who knows. Then again, they may decide that the evidence is clear enough to convict them all for the parts they played. Either way, nothing that happens proves the Gaubs are "Innocent" If you listen to me and my evidence, you would never think so as no one that has, has felt I was wrong.

Except the Gaubs themselves of course or those that helped them, or profited from the victims. This is the Gaubs worse nightmare, people that listen to me! From day one, that Dan did anything wrong they wanted people to think I was crazy. As the facts caught up with the Gaubs and they could no longer deny the truth, they then just attempted to attack me personally hoping that if they said I sued everyone, or that I sued my supposed "pastor" which is another lie, people would run.

You be the Judge. If you think Gaubs are the squeaky clean victims, do not listen to me. If you feel as 99.9999 percent of people they are lying, no good scamming maggots and parasites, you may want to hear the truth. Next, they claim, Failed to prove my case.

First that is a lie. The case is on going. Its the Gaubs who have sued me and did nothing with their case. Again, call me if you want to see facts, records, exhibits, court documents.

I have had to drag the Gaubs into court for not cooperating where the Judge scolded their lawyer, JJ Sandlin for not following court rules regarding discovery. What do you want, facts or fiction. Call me at 509-966-0359. Happy to show facts.

(FAKE MAN GAUBS MADE UP LEE's WORDS) Thank God that the Gaub family has the strength of character to stand up to this man and stop his path of trouble (JACKS WORDS) You can buy into the Gaubs lies, things they have all lived by for decades to rip off trusting people, with stories, lines and cons. From blind, nameless faceless people who refuse to give you a way to contact them. Your other choice, if you truly still are confused, call me at 509-966-0359. Happy to talk.

The Gaubs claim they have refused to sit down and talk with me because they were warned. Keep in mind the Gaubs sure seemed to love me when I was handing them my money. When my family and friends were. They sat down all the time with me.

Dawndee and Jourdan Gaub came to my house after Dan Killed himself, talked to me. Jourdan got real lippy with me demanding that I basically in so many words forget about everyone else and help them find the money he claimed was sitting somewhere because it was Theirs! When they finally got that I was onto them, the talks stopped. The Gaubs refuse audience with anyone that has hard questions.

Wants answers. Is one of their victims. If you are sympathetic to them, maybe because you are one of the few that was a winning investor, you got out more than you put in, then you want to hate on Jack because you can feel better about the scam that helped you make a lot of money. I am an open book, ready and willing to talk to anyone.

I have an "A+" rating with the better business bureau with ZERO complaints against me. ZERO and I am not a member of the BBB yet maintain an "A+" rating. Oh my guess is the Gaubs will attempt now to screw with that and I hope they do. I get copies of anything anyone tries to do or say against me and a chance to deal head on with accusations as you have to give your name and phone number if you want to make one with the BBB, so fake claims and accusations like this, are not able to at the BBB blindly accuse you of things that are not true!

The Gaubs have strength of Character to stand up to this man and his path of trouble. What trouble have I caused anyone besides the Gaubs or others like them. GIVE ME A BREAK!! The writer, a Gaub for sure, is hoping to paint the Gaubs as victims and hero's in this all.

Their amazing strength the writer crows! The Gaubs stood by and watched as a puffed up, bloated bull *** they knew as Dan Gaub, who learned from another bull ***, Ken Gaub, lie and *** over 50 million dollars from victims. Not the Rothchilds, not Hunts, or Gates. Average people!

Their life savings went so Dawndee and her snot nosed kids and Nathan and KGM could all enjoy the money. Cars, house, trips, boats, gambling big time. Gifts, goodies, all at the victims expense. The problem, oh its Jack.

20 years ago, he got a big fat fine for selling pepper sprays over seas without a permit. He sued his pastor. Was not my pastor and they know it, but it sounds good. Google Stan Fox scandal Yakima Washington and look into a man, that while a pastor, was screwing a mans wife, while he was dying.

Then dumped his own dear wife to marry this vixen. That is not the half of the story. Its horrible what this man did and the Gaubs want to make out like I was after money. I can prove I gave more money to the church for building a new one then all the members combined.

Fact and can be proven. Second, I never got a dime from the suit. Wanted the truth. Got to depose them and get facts.

Gaubs hope that a fine I got nearly 20 years ago, and a worthless, bloated man that has had multiple affairs will concern people that were taken for millions and they will disregard the truth. Gaubs act as if I am trying to get all of their money they say. What money? I mean they all claim to be BROKE!

I want the truth. They sat down many many times with me in the past. When Ken was in a jam, like when he put $175,000.00 for a private jet for himself, he would call me for my help and advice. Now, oh I am not safe to talk to.

Do you buy that folks? They know I will ask hard questions. They have to explain why they will not talk to me. Now that they scammed me, why I am not safe.

Why? Because I speak out against them and expose their dirty laundry. I have donated as much as FIVE THOUSAND dollars at a time to Ken Gaub ministries and gave monthly for years. Went to every fund raiser.

Now I am not safe. Can not be spoken too or trusted. I mean give me a break! Please!

They have been warned, by who, who knows. It sounds good. Another lie. I mean lets be honest, the Gaubs refuse to speak to ANYONE, not just me that will not bow to them and worship them.

Their days of pretending to be decent and honest are over. People know the truth! Gaubs are on a mission to white wash their actions. Make anyone that speaks out against the Gaub money machine to be the bad guy.

Final thoughts, Jourdan Gaub got two million dollars of our money. Refuses to talk to me or any victim about it. Dawndee as our beloved Personal representative of the estate that her and Dan Gaub stole from us all, has done what to get those funds or even ask about them, ZERO? She demands the lawyers spend the victims money for goodies the Gaubs want and desire.

So I should what, tuck tail and run? No, sorry, will not. The Gaubs should be excited that I am suing. What a chance to show me for the villain I am!

I mean they have said a Judge claimed my suit was frivolous. You know what that means? They can demand I pay all of their cost. Exiting times since after all, the Judge has already said my suit was frivolous they claim.

Oops, maybe that was a lie.....oh but they have a big counter claim. You never hear about the fact the Gaubs are suing me. OOPS, yep, the Gaubs are suing me and since their claims are real, mine are made up and frivolous, they should DEMAND their day in court. NO?

That does not make any sense. The deck is stacked in favor of the Gaubs if you buy into the BS again as Dan was able to do and Ken has for decades. Look, Call me if you want the truth. 509-966-0359.

The Gaubs are getting desperate and know they may have short time left before a grand jury comes back.

It will be interesting!

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #803556

Ken Gaub is a man of God.

This is all being driven by Jack Baugher. A convicted criminal who sues people for a living.

Check him out on the web. Google Jack Baugher scam for a lot of info.

Ken Gaub is a man of God who is being harassed by a legal predator.

Even if you believe the worst about Dan the rest of his family are good who spend most of their lives helping people and changing lives.

Everything claimed has not been put forward by law enforcement only by Mr Baugher.

He has no proof for most of his claimsTheir was no charges filed, their is no report of suicide.

We may never know what happened but lets keep the news to what we know to be facts. suppositions devalue the real claims.

to lee #807346

****LEE IS ANOTHER FAKE PERSON THAT THE GAUBS ARE BEHIND, THEY CLAIM I AM A BIG CONVICTED CRIMINAL, REALLY? For selling pepper spray without a $300.00 permit almost 20 years ago.

Yes, lets get to the facts. They are going to be coming!!

No connection? Lets look at the connection with each Person. NATHAN GAUB PART I

Nathan Gaub is a *** man that has a reputation that so many know as one of the biggest liars and cons

of the Gaub Family.

He was involved on a heavy level with his brother. Was family spokesman and claimed

on live TV that Dan was a man of honor and that Dan had worked "hard all of his life, so he could give to others". Did

Dan help others, or help himself to others money? Nathan has claimed to multiple witnesses, that he Nathan has invested three hundred thousands dollars with his Brothers scam.

When forced in Interrogatories and request for production, Nathan dropped the three hundred thousand to Thirty Thousand, ($30,000.00). When asked for proof of that, Nathan refused to support anything said with proof. Nathan has said he is a success in trading FX. Has made over $400,000.00 trading FX, NOT INCLUDING LOSSES he says.

So the net amount, that could be ZERO, or less than ZERO as Nathan refuses to show proof of anything. Nathan Gaub has made it a goal to attack victims that stand out against the Gaub scam machine. He tries to convince victims to forget about what the Gaubs have done and focus on the fact Jack sued his own church. Despite knowing this was NOT Jack's church, he was not a member and Nathan knows it, he wants people to focus on that.

One needs to go to Google and Google the words Stan Fox scandal, Yakima Washington. http://scandalofstanfoxandglenndenmansdbchurch.com/ ; This link may work if Ripoffreport allows it. Is Nathan Gaub connected? You bet.

He has forced the victims to cover thousands of dollars for his broke down shack that he owes the victims money on. Dan Gaub conned victims to give him the money to buy this shack and Nathan lives in this outhouse and demands that the victims cover some supposed agreement that Dan said, brother Nathan shalt be paid $4000.00 four thousand dollars a month, off the debt, for help to build a scam site to help scam victims. Nathan on his LinkedIn site, to this day allows a testimony that Nathan and his brother Dan Gaub developed a system second to none for training people FX. Nathan knew as a fact that his brother did not develop any special system.

That he Nathan, was not able to become a millionaire, let alone anyone else with these secrets people were scammed millions as a result of. If one was not able to get the secret tricks to FX trading, from Dan and Nathan, Dan would come in and say worry thou not, come unto me and I will give you rest. (BTW many of the Gaub Family tried to raise Dan Gaub up from the grave on the third day because they thought he was Jesus). Dan would then steal and defraud the victims out of their cash to put in fake robots that never existed.

Nathan Gaub was a man of lies, cons and tricks of the highest level. To this day, he is trying to get victims eye off the ball. He wants you to think he is victim and has NO CONNECT to the Gaub scam and that Jack is suing him, unconnected to the events. You be the Judge.

Do you think for years Nathan, as a trainer of Dan Gaub's fake techniques, had no idea these were fake techniques and that there was no millionaires being created? Sure he did! He knew he himself, could not make it work and the fact is, Nathan refuses to show anyone. Forget about Jack and his so called reason he will not sit down with Jack.

I mean that makes no sense at all when you think about it. Gaubs claim they can not sit down because Jack will threaten them. Really? Have a lawyer present.

Record it. Nathan will not sit down with anyone and show proof of anything. Does this sound like an honest man with nothing to hide? Nathan is making up fake reasons to explain why he, nor any Gaubs will sit down with Jack, but refuses to explain why they will not sit down with any of the victims.

Sounds good that they are in fear and *** all over themselves with fear of Jack. That starts to not hold water when hundreds of the victims are NOT suing the Gaubs and those people will not be granted audience with the Royals within the Gaub Family. As the Gaubs continue to force the victims to pay out hundreds of thousands for their wants, their needs, and will leave the victims with crumbs if that when the smoke settles, ask yourself if Jack is the problem for standing up for what is right, or the Gaubs for hiding and deceiving the victims regarding the truth. Jack has a long record of standing up for the truth.

Have one so called victim come forward from any time period, any law suit and show proof that Jack has wronged them. That he has shook them down. Many times they claim the police need to investigate and arrest Jack for his predictor ways. Predictor ways?

The Gaub are the recipients of millions of dollars and the Gaubs want you to think Jack is the predictor and the poor Gaubs are the victims? In Part II with Jourdan Gaub, a man in his own words that got over two million dollars of the victims money, they have him labeled a victim. Really? Would you not all want to see just ONE of these so called victims, the Gaubs claim Jack has victimized, come forward?

You see, Jack will be able to debunk some of the fake people Gaubs have used as fake victims. One was law college girl. This was a person Gaubs made up that is angry that the "pastor" was victimized by Jack. You will be hearing how that is another one of the Gaub LONG LONG list of fake people.

This person is not real, did not go to "law college" and is not even a member of the 17 member church after the "Pastor" ran off the family that started the church. Went from about 100 members down to 17. One died a few months back. That lost them almost ten percent of the membership to lose just one member.

So, Nathan Gaub has a connection. Nathan Gaub is getting sued as he refuses to sit down and explain as a so-called Christian should do, when called to account by other fellow Christians. Nathan Refuses. Nathan Gaub is no victim and Nathan is very connected to the case in more ways almost than any of the Gaubs.

Nathan is squirming and trying to scare Jack off with threats, with cons and more lies. Its not going to work! Nathan can have his high powered Lawyer, JJ Sandlin sit side by side with him and talk with victims. Nathan will soon be sitting down in swore depositions.

Nathan continues to claim Jack has no standing with him. The reason, Nathan never did any direct business with Jack. Nathan does not understand the law. A person can have a connection with another in a suit that never met each other.

Were it not for Nathan Gaub and others that help Dan Gaub with his scam, it would not have happened. Dan needed Nathan and that is why there is "people" that are claiming on Nathan's site that NATHAN and DAN created this incredible FX program. Why would people think that? They did not read that on a bathroom wall.

Both Nathan and Dan parroted this story to many. Nathan knew the truth, knew a farce and fraud was taking place and sat silent as his job, his home and his lively hood depending on it. Bottom line, Jack is ready to speak to anyone at any time anywhere. Call 509-966-0359.

Then try to call Nathan Gaub, email him, text him. Ask if he will with his high powered lawyer meet with victims and answer questions. Nathan and all the Gaubs will run fast the other direction screaming Jack sent pepper sprays without a permit 20 years ago overseas. Forget about your money and what the Gaubs did, that is not important, Jack sued 60 people in a few years.

That is a lie, no truth at all, but the Gaubs want you to think the loss of your life savings is nothing compared to what one of the other victims speaking out against them has done. Look for more blogs, stories and lies from anonymous people, pretending to be firends of the Gaubs to pop up about Jack. Mind you, not one word will have proof. Not one person will identify themselves, there will not be a phone number to call anyone.

They will hide and refuse to sit down and answer questions, BUT HEY, this information about Jack will help put money back in your account right?

So, each time Gaubs hit with lies, the truth will come out and this time, saying Jack is suing a family with no connection to this scam, is a lie and I will be pointing out more and more just how much of a lie that is. This information about Nathan Gaub is only a small part of what ties him to the scam.

Florida City, Florida, United States #706997

I felt it was time to come clean and admit Nathan Gaub does like men. This is no made up story.

So when he tells you of his faith, be-careful. I have been watching this whole mess and the Gaub family has been taking advantage of trusting faith partners for years. I hope and pray they will come clean on what they all know. Over a year ago on a phone call in which Nathan was crying, he told me he knew his brother was a fraud and just hoped it would all work out somehow.

This is a fact. Nathan, please.......just confess to what you know. Help the investigation. Help those who have been hurt.

Its time.

to past friend of Nathan Gaub #776472

This is a lie

Selah, Washington, United States #622907

Dan was a man of onher. a grate man.

gave most of his money to nedy persons. he never told lyes to anymore! you all have no idea wat u r even talking about.

u r just mad cause dan hid the money well so his family wud be taken care of. ha ha on u all.

to Dan was awesum Spokane, Washington, United States #671364

Awesome... Honor...

Great... Needy... Lies... Anyone...

Would... Looks like Poindexter spells as well as Gaub invested.

No cure for ***. To summarize what you tried to say, Gaub STOLE $40 million and HID it so his family would be taken care of???

Pasco, Washington, United States #622905

Look, I just want to point out that it is not Jack or any victims running up cost, its Dawndee Gaub. She hired a very expensive lawyer that specialized in securities and tax fraud.

Something she needed and wanted the victims to pay for! What does that have to do with probate and estates? Nothing. Dawndee will not get off her dead a.s.s.

and go see him, the queen has him come see her and he charges full price for every hour on the road! couple grand for a few hour meeting. If Dawndee was not PR, the estate would not have to spend any money defending her from lawsuits brought against her. Why should the victims pay out a nickel to defend a woman that is part of the scam!!!

:( Fact is, none of us is likely to get a dime after Dawndee and her lawyers and family gets done gutting the fund. I saw Dawndee's list on the Face book page with all the things she wants victims to pay for her for! Not a word has she mentioned about any of us! Not one apology or word of sympathy from any Gaubs about what they all played a part in.

This is shameful conduct on their parts!

With all the facts and evidence that shows Dan Gaubs guilt the Gaubs are still trying to promote him as "awesome" Some kind of "legend". All he was is a crook, thief and performer as the rest of the Gaubs are!

Portland, Oregon, United States #622128

Well, well, now and then you get a guy that is full of ***, that likes to dog on people that have the truth behind them. I am on facebook, people can find me and I am not going to come on here and try to hide myself.

Jon C, which is most likely one of the Gaubs, come out of the closet! Here is the facts, Jack is one of the most honest people you will ever know. I would put Jack up against the Gaubs and their reputations any day! Nathan has lived off the money scammed from victims for years.

Ken Gaub got a loan and was paying it back at 2K a month, then had the gall to make a fake claim and call that an investment he was making and now wants to be compensated! Jack got his money out, and Dan conned him into putting Dan's name on the land. Call Jack, he will explain it to your satisfaction. More than the Gaubs will do!

Jack is not trying to get something first. Ask him about that Land development as most have done and you will leave knowing that belongs to Jack and never question it all again. Judge did not stop Jack on his case, only reserved until Gaubs can get the records back from FBI. That was a stall on Gaubs part, but it worked for now.

Anyone wants to talk to Jack, you can call him, he is at 509-966-0359. Try to call a Gaub and ask hard questions, they will refuse to answer. Listen, Dawndee Gaub is a *** artist. A performer.

She was able to enjoy a 100K that Dan got when he paid up his life policy right before he died with the victims money. Go to Dan Gaub Victims, on Face book and see the facts. I am on there as a friend. Jon C is clearly too much of a coward to come forward.

Judge is going to be on the side of lawyers. He would not even let Jack tell his side. Dawndee has a dream team of THREE lawyers she brought. Who is paying for those, the victims.

Why is Dawndee Gaub not paying for her own legal cost like the victims are. Jack has not been in 70 law suits. I mean this is something that can be proven false. As far as shipping some pepper sprays over seas with out a license.

Not one of his competitors were either. They came after Jack because he had money. I read the paper work from the Judge, name Whalling that railed on the prosecution for what they did to Jack. He did nothing wrong.

Nothing. At least he was not hurting a soul! The government made more money from the way he was doing his shipments. Who is interested in a permit Jack did not have 20 years ago for pepper sprays for crying out loud.

This is about teh Gaub fraud! Dawndee Gaub was not licensed to sell securities and wiped families out! Gaubs have hired a nut ball named JJ Sandlin. He is known as the worst lawyer in Yakima.

Personally involved in some interesting investments of his own. Check him out. Counter suing big deal!! Note this Jon guy says Nathan is a mentor.

Have Nathan step up and prove he is a successful trader. He refuses to do that for anyone! Nathan is a failure. A man that made up lies about him and his brother's so called fake success.

Nothing can be proven! A man that refuses to come clean on the truth and is a known liar in Yakima. As far as Ken Gaub and his circus side shows, telling people of fake miracles. Prove out one story!

Who is this family that Jon C says Jack trashed baselessly. Be interesting to find out the facts on that one. Lets see how baseless it is. Jack puts his name, his number out there.

I would put my faith in a man that has helped thousand in cases like Sinclair V Equinox. Got the case on 20/20 Jack did. Everyone said Jack was a bad guy at first on that one too, then after 20/20 all praised his efforts. The truth always comes out!

I have been able to view all the facts. Dan and Dawndee started a star five foundation. Read up on it with u-tube. The fact is that one can not find it anywhere.

Why? Its fake. Dan's lawyer, financial adviser, fake! I would challenge "Jon C" to come out of the closet.

Have the courage to confront Jack. Want facts. How about that no one has been willing to do that, that support the Gaubs. Not one single soul has been willing to come to a meeting of the victims.

Confront Jack and put him in his place. Why is that? Easier to make up John Smith and Jon C names and try to be little him for not having a license to send pepper sprays nearly 20 years ago. All of the Gaubs were well aware of that fact years ago when it happened!

Supported Jack they all did. Took his money. The claim by Jon C., that the Judge Chastised Jack for wanting to take nearly 700 K from the estate in a me first move is a lie. Its all on tape, get a copy and you can see what a lie that statement is.

The fact is, if Jack does not get the land, its goes into default and NO ONE GETS A DIME! So the estate will never benefit from that land no matter what. Who in their right mind would not do as Jack did! Another lawyer was there asking for the same thing for his victim of the Gaubs and was not granted it either.

The Gaubs ran a nearly perfect scam and Dan by killing himself was able to keep the scam alive for nuts like Jon C, most likely Nathan Gaub, who want to try to defend the Gaubs! Jon C wants to brag about Ken buying groceries, whos money is buying those? Ken swore Dan never gave him a dime, but FBI report shows victims were ripped for tons of money given to KGM. Ken drives a Cadillac that was bought by Dan Gaub with victim money.

Want documents, facts, go to Dan Gaub victims, Face book. I will be back on here waiting for this "jon C' to pipe off again, without giving up who he really is. Ask yourself this, who do you believe in life? One who hides and tells lies like Dan Gaub did, or someone that will give his number, have you come to his house, show you facts, answer questions, anytime, anyplace.

That is a no brainier! :grin

Wapato, Washington, United States #619700

I was at the hearing on the 1st and it looks like the judge said that the biggest drain on all of our money was Jack Baugher. With his frivolous lawsuits the estate is having to spend massive costs to just defend our money.

Jack was chastised many times by the Judge for being the one who claims to be an advocate but is wanting to take nearly $700K from the other debtors in a Me first move. The Gaubs filed a large defamation claim against him and from what I saw he better quit playing lawyer and hire one. His extortion technique of filing un-winnable lawsuits and then slandering his target until they settle have met there match. Ken Gaub has a 60 year history of helping others, Nathan Gaub is a mentor to me and I have never seen a single thing but honesty.

when Dan Died Nathan kept training all of of at no charge. He started a mentoring organization and said he would honor all of the memberships we had bought from another company (Dan's). In the whole time he has never asked us for a penny and I am sure that he has spent a lot to keep it going. His training has helped me make a living as a financial trader for a while now.

Why am I interested? I am from Yakima and my family was trashed by one of Jacks's baseless attacks and I know the Gaubs to be good people. Ken Gaub bought my family groceries when we were having a hard time, That is who he is. Jack Is a felon that imported weapons to foreign countries without a license.

Jack is a man who has been in more than 70 lawsuits. lets hope the courts get this right.

to Jon C Portland, Oregon, United States #621902

That is a no brainier!

to Jon C Portland, Oregon, United States #622088

One who hides and tells lies like Dan Gaub did, or someone that will give his number, have you come to his house, show you facts, answer questions, anytime, anyplace. That is a no brainier!

Miami Beach, Florida, United States #614849

I got a court notice that there is a hearing March 1st on the 3rd floor of the yakima county court house 10:00 AM on the Dan Gaub scam. I can not make it but sure hope a lot of victims show up!

Got a letter written from the attorney Paul Larsen. Can anyone explain why Dawndee Gaub is PR?

She conned several of the victims into giving our life savings to her. She is the one featured in films and other stuff saying they run a big foundation for raising money for the Lords work. Another big fraud. I do not care if it cost more, Dawndee should be tossed out of that house we all bought and ran out of this town on a rail.

Not paraded about like she is helping sell of "DANS ASSETS" which they are not to help us!

Moxee, Washington, United States #585530

I have read all the post and articles on the Dan Gaub scam. Look, I have known the Gaub family for 37 years.

I have been privy to overhearing them laughing about how gullible people were. Just make up a few miracles Ken used to say and people will throw money into the plate every time! I can also tell you this, Dan gave millions to Ken Gaub. Dan was part of their board of directors.

That wife of his Dawdee Gaub is never going after that or the over million dollars Dan gave their Kid Jourdan. As the Personal Rep of the estate she can use victim funds to pistal whip victims with their own money while protecting her own. Mark my words now, she will have "her lawyer "at victim expense go after anyone and everyone that does not bow to her and her demands all the while looking the other way on family or friends that support her and got a boat load of money! I tell ya all this now, get rid of that Jezabel.

That is what she is. A heratic. Every word out her and the Gaubs mouths are lies.

I do not know some of the other folks standing up that have been real protestors. One named Bauer (spelling ?) or something like that, but victims join with someone and fight the Gaubs who will try to steal the last dollar to the last minute that is their nature, liars and crooks!

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #585529

Dawndee Gaub is on this you tube vidio just a promoting that Star Five. I have tried to do research and its a BIG SCAM!!

Why is that woman the person taking care of the estate when she was a big part of the scam Dan Gaub ran? I am sorry I do not get it! I have spoke to a lady that Dawndee Gaub scammed into giving all of her money to Dan. Dawdee Gaub then got that money and it was spent on her and Dan's needs.

There aint a record a one that shows the money left this R&R account and sent to investments so where. I am now hearing Dan gambled our money away. I have another source that says they are 100% certain that Dawdee Gaub was well aware that Dan was going to kill himself. I am sick to my stomach!

FBI says they will be coming out with the documentation soon that Dan Gaub was the fraud we all know he was. In the mean time I sure hope the victims toss her out on her *** as the person looking after the estate. I mean really! I thought Dawndee was a woman, but clearly she has balls bigger than bowling balls because that is what it takes to continue to act like you are some victim!

SHE WAS CLEARLY PART OF THIS FRAUD!!

any real information? I'm interested in hearing what people know...without losers dogging on every word.

Jack You are a total back stabbing ***!!! A Total ***..

You two gays do not get it. There was no investment.

It was a scam. Dan used his dad and stone church Klemmer and other vehicles to scam people with dawndee Sid and Sarah white Nathan and others. What a bunch of low life *** friends of guru that have no Concern or compassion for victims.

As you do your circle *** remember no one gives a s. hit about what you think!

#519585

Dan cancelled that plan when as the coward he was he ran full speed into a semi truck. There will be no innocent or guilty as he is dead. Does anyone still think he is innocent?

What happened to innocent until found guilty?

God knows the truth...while people quibble

I pray Dan Gaub is resting.

Kathy

Jo... Are you for real???...

"Even if he was That kind of man"... I'll translate. Even if he was the guy that defrauded his friends and family and left them with nothing. Even if he prostituted his own church to find victims while never tithing a dime (ever wonder why he was not eligible to be on the church board)?

Even if he left his family this mess to deal with...

You think this low life deserves RESPECT because he ofted himself... Ounce again you prove the point there's No Cure for ***.

This is one of the things I have been trying to tell people. Terry does not exist.

The family is aware of this. No phone calls in or out of his cell phone or any other call center. All other calls in and out have been identified. No emails or texts.

All have been identified. If you are paying someone 2 million a year, trust me, you hear from them and yes he told me that is what the guy made too, or thereabouts. I am sure many have heard the name "Clark". That name likewise was in no records, files, Rolodex.

The only explanation I got is he probably erased those names from everyone and kept them in his head only because he did not want anyone to find his valuable sources. I say WHAT? Are you kidding me. How do you get the phone company to even erase the record of the call each time they contact you or you contact them?

These people can not be found, BECAUSE THEY NEVER EXISTED TO START WITH! Dan was not friends with 50 cent, did not go to the Superbowl with Clark on a Gulf Stream where he met Paul Allen. If he had, he would have had pics for SURE! This is classic like the man who claimed to be a "Rockefeller" You all remember that story.

Another *** man. Look, I was so tore up at Dans death. More so than 95% of people. Gave my sympathy, compassion, prayers, offers of help.

When I discovered we had all never really been his friends, but his prey, that the family appeared NOT to really care about us, nor expressed any concerned about anything but themselves, I started to get upset. When I started hearing about all the other victims that have been calling and talking to me, I was FLOORED as I was told it was me and a few select friends and family that were in this. When it hit me it was hundreds of people, upwards of a 100 million dollars, that anyone was offered this with no right to offer it in the first place, no license, prospectus, no time to see if they were accredited I really started seeing Dan for the man he really was. You do not give a man that raped peoples life's points because he was nice while he was doing it!

This is like a lawyer defending his rapist client in court with, OK your honor, the DNA proves out my clients guilt, BUT, lets give him some credit, he was very gentle, loving and kind as he raped each one of his victims. ARE WE FOR REAL HERE? Are we going to continue also to take each victim and go back, 5, 10, 15 and 20 YEARS on any little *** thing we can find and make this about them? Someone keeps saying my hands are not clean, I have said call me, confront me with any issue of my past and I will be happy to discuss it.

Having said that, if we as a society have to wait until we find people that are in a state of perfection before they can talk, discuss, or investigate anyone, we would have no police, no Federal Government, Judges or anything else. What is wrong with some of you? Again, SEIZING of property is not the start of any investigation. Dan is dead.

There is going to be no criminal trial on him. This is the only thing left, CIVIL recourse, the seizing and forfeiture of property purchased by the criminal for he and his families use. LAST, for those Dan supporters saying lets wait for the investigation. WHAT?

Dan is dead..........If the family with all the "team" I am sure you have all been told of "experts" looking for Terry, Clark, the Easter bunny can not find them, why would anyone else look, or be able to find them? Did it not occur to anyone that when you are experts, when you have the full resources of US Government, that they already got warrants and searched things rather CLOSE and determined a criminal enterprise was being operated BEFORE they then took the assets? I am asking people to do as I had to, FORGET for one moment Dan was your "friend". Forget you knew him, his family and you read and digested what you have on a man named JOE SMOE.

What would you think? Keep in mind, there is a TON of intel out there already, from IRS liens on his house, the 100 million dollar man could not pay those from nearly a year ago. To, all his contacts and people he told us all about can not be found anywhere, not even a trace. This is just some of it we all know for sure thus far.

It is some things to think about. I mean 50 years later people still think there was a conspiracy with JFK, even though over 100 separate reports from the Warren Report say it was ONE MAN. Lee Harvey Oswald. WHY, peoples mind can not wrap around certain facts and reality.

Better to suggest alternative options that not only are not real, do not exists, but have no basis in fact to support them. For example, I can not find all of these people Dan claimed to me many times he was helping support and do good deeds for they and their families. Worthy charities. Can not find the Star Five Foundation I gave money to.

I can not find one guy that Dan said there was MANY MANY of that have learned to make a million dollars or more from his teachings. They do not exist or are hiding at a time like this for some reason unknown to anyone. People continue to say there is no proof of any wrong doing yet on Dan. I say, someone show us any proof of his RIGHT DOING.

I say there is plenty of his wrong doing. Wishes to all for a safe and happy Memorial day, my heart and prayers goes out to all of you victims.

Many of you have lost everything and my heart breaks for you. God is good and he is still in charge---JACK

Some people don't like telling the truth....others don't like hearing it.

- Linda Poindexter

****HIT BUTTON AT END SO YOU CAN READ THE FULL POST*******

Look to people trying to say I have dirty hands, call me. My hands are not dirty, not even a little smudged. I am an open book. One guy said I live in an apartment on another blog? Come on, why would Dan want to move in my neighborhood next me? Ask his wife. Those that know me know better. Those that are in the know also are aware I have put up $10,000.00 to back my position, something no one else is willing to touch. I do have inside knowledge others do not. Again, anyone wanting to contact me can simply look me up and call. There is nothing about my past I am ashamed of to discuss and clarity. NOTHING. To date, not one person I have spoke with one on one about any questions they have, have felt I did not know what I was talking about, WITH the acceptation of the family. That is natural, they have a right to believe what they want. Suffice to say however, that trust has us all where we are today. The refusal to examine things ahead of time in the event something like this would take place. I have from day one tried not to attack. Today's herald article I did so, stressing that I wanted them to say how nice a people Dan's folks are and that I think they have nothing to do with this. I had nothing to do with the starting of this federal investigation and I can tell you this much, I think things were in motion for this all to take place regardless if I ever said a word. I know people do not want to think the man we ALL loved and we ALL trusted let us down. That happens in life, not one of us is immune from a serious violation of trust in our life's in the past, present or the future. To keep saying we just need to wait and see where the investigation goes and that everyone is speculating is simply not true. Some people do have inside knowledge and facts they have been privy to on a first hand basis and one more time, I will put $10,000.00 up in escrow to anyone confident enough of their position to do the same. If I am found wrong, its a fast 10K for that person. If I am right, I get to donate what I get to a charity non-profit of my own. That is how confident I am of my position. If some want to up that amount to 25K, 50K, or 100K, just let me know. I am 100% certain of my position. I am so sorry if that offends folks, but I loved Dan more than I do my own brother and that is a fact. Trusted him more than any of my friends. This has been very hard on me too and there is so much more I wish I could divulge, but I can not at this time like so many others. So I wait while I get attacked by some and that you SO MUCH for all those that have given some incredible support. The support is about 5 to 1, so thanks and yes, I have tried to defend myself against some of the attacks. I will continue to do so. Sorry if that offends people, but I will always defend myself and family. BTW, I can take this loss if I never get a dime back. Its not about my greed. Again, those that know me, know where I live, the other properties I own free and clear, know that to say this is about greed is wrong. I do better than 99% of people in the USA. I say this ONLY because people are saying I am a broke *** and worse and its like WOW, really? Many of you are angry about lack of facts than want to take half truths and things from many years ago that are really no big deal and make that the story? I have spent countless hours of time on this, talked to over 100 people now about it. Whats in it for me? I am not asking anyone for money, to join suits with me, soliciting business of any kind. NO, I am protecting my parents, my family, my friends that in many cases I had NO IDEA Dan asked them for funds and in many cases they gave them next to everything and in some cases all. ***, sure, call it what it was, but that is blind faith in someone you trust and that is sad but true. Its does not mean they deserved it. For those of you that say and have said, well well, I made out well, made TONS. Research "federal Claw Backs". OK? Blessings and hope all have a safe and happy Memorial Day.

to JACK-READ UNTIL END PLEASE Federal Way, Washington, United States #592238

my friends daughter gave her entire savings to dan gaub. she can get no help from the FBI.

is there any type of class action suit that has been started? or anyone WE can talk to. Dan Gaub took all of her money, so she has nothing for an attorney.

scan anyone help? Possibly the name of an attorney who is doing this work pro bono?

Pepper Spray? I work for law enforcement; I will leave it at that Jack.

"Do not point fingers with dirty hands." A man just lost his life, was he shady I don’t know, was he legit I don’t know. However you say you were a family friend, this is not how family friends react when a man loses his life.

Let the wheels of justice take its course, it’s a slow process but it will be remedied. Karma gets everyone Jack, everyone.

Pepper Spray? I work for law enforcement; I will leave it at that Jack.

How dare you! He just died and his family is grieving! Even if he was that kind of man give him some respect since he just died!!

Jay are you for real? It was pepper spray and you want to make this about some pepper spray I sold back in the 90's and did nothing wrong on?

People, go to the bigger board on Pissed Consumer and you will see a great deal of factual information.

A few Dan supporters want to see if they can divert peoples attention and see if your interest would be in my shipping habits from the 90's. I explain that on the other board in depth too.

Jack, are you not a convected felon who was charged with the sale of fire arms to other countries.?

It's cool you he'll bounce back. But apparently not from the front of a semi.

What do Jack the Ripper and Dan have in common? They both like stabbing people in the back.

Whats the difference between Dans investors and a ***?

About two weeks.

Want more? I got jokes for days.

This is a repost from the FOREX complaint site. But everyone who hits this page should know about the others.

To all the Punch-Drunk 'support-lovers' of Gaub...

In regard to your first demand that people identify themselves, I respond: hypocrite... Go look it up. BUT, I will eventually reveal my name because I am not ashamed of the position I've taken. I have withheld it only because of the confidences I've been entrusted with until EVERYTHING is made into a public record.

Regarding PUBLIC RECORDS. In the USA all federal, state, and local jurisdictions are accountable to the citizens they serve. Request one for yourself. However, it will require necessary brain-faculties to engage the process. This could induce head injuries for some people. And upon reading the collision report, then take it a step further and ask for the details. I asked my friend, an investigator of the crash, and was given the background info. How do you do this? Again, requires deductive reasoning. If you do take the trek, you will discover imperative and pertinent information. The final report simply states motorcycle drove into semi because it is the bottom line FACT exposed.

And in response to the naysayers who will claim this to be hyperbole: WSP officers who are trained and experienced, OBJECTIVE & NEUTRAL investigators, professional and thoughtful in their duties, have nothing to gain by assessing the situation to be suicide. They KNEW immediately something was amiss even though they did NOT know the decedent. Upon searching out the clues, suspicions were confirmed. FURTHERMORE, the phone calls he made PRIOR to his death PROVE premeditation. He set the stage. He orchestrated the days events. Even in death he is manipulating people!!!!!

As for cyber bullying? Really? Freedom of Speech is freedom to be filled with disdain towards a man who preyed upon the innocent. No one is threatening to burn any houses down or blow up cars. Good grief!

Finally, I really feel pity for you Punch-Drunkards. Why? Because Dan Gaub was your 'Marshall Applewhite' and his promises to you were like comet Hale-Bopp... The problem is this: those poor followers were looking for their transportation to the Next Level just like you are awaiting the check. Your money is available and safe just like Hale-Bopp was a bus.

Attack the messenger if you like. When the facts come out and they are coming out, you will discover that Dan Gaub is the one the Bible talks about.

Woe to those that hurt God's children, better that they have a rope tied around their neck and thrown off a dock. Life's will be forever changed because of the careless, selfish acts done by Dan. BTW, show one area where anyone defamed Dan's father. Can you please.

Another false accusation. I know who you speak of certainly did not. I have confirmed that. Why do you not contact that person if you know who they are and speak to them.

Get their side. I will give you one thing for sure, you will change your mind. Last question, read you Bible, its loaded with the fact that people need to take action when there is a Wolf in the flock. To say just leave it to God is absurd and not Biblical.

While God is the Judge for our acts on earth, God set up people to act from times of old in the book of Judges to the present day. We are to try to protect each other.

As I have heard said many times, its not slander if its true. If this comes out and its true that Dan was fleecing the flock, what will you say then?

To: A REAL FRIEND...

I am most certainly NOT this Jack. I knew Dan Gaub. I also know one of the lead WSP investigators that responded to the accident May 4th. CHECK THE FACTS. Dan Gaub waited alongside the road for an hour before choosing the vehicle in which he would careen himself. He was an experienced biker but died on a clear and sunny day, on a flat stretch of road with NO visual impairments for miles in either direction, swerved two times in front of the truck before colliding into the back trailer. No motorcycle skid marks anywhere to be found. I saw the scene. Collect the WSP collision report for yourself. Furthermore, he made a phone call just prior to his motorcycle crash stating he was in a motorcycle crash. How does a dead man do that when they die on impact? Upon hearing of his demise and even before the WSP had closed the scene, people went down to the Yakima County Sheriff's office seeking recourse for their missing investment monies. They were referred to the FBI. CHECK THE FACTS.

Also, it was no coincidence that Dan died four days after being told by my family friends, who invested a massive amount, that they were blowing the whistle on his fraud to the Christian community in which he planted himself. He prostituted the members of his church for his illicit gain. People are shocked. People have been raped of their trust. He was smooth and seemingly kind. He was, however, wicked.

Proverbs 29:1 & 1 Timothy 6:9-10 & 1 Peter 4:15-17... You are correct, a man does reap what he sows.

Dan died on May 4th, and services were on May 11th, barely over ONE WEEK AGO. His widow has scarcely had any time to grieve his death, dealing with all these nasty attacks.

Don't be fooled.....despite the many different names from many locations listed on these blogs, they are all from the same guy. Jack, we know who you are. You are trying to wreak havoc on a family in mourning. You have defamed Dan, his wife, his family, his father, his faith, and all that he stood for in life, without proof, while hiding behind your various aliases on sites you keep directing people too.

Please consider this: If you are right, you will have your day in court if you choose... but regardless of man's judgement, God is a righteous Judge, and HE, not you, will bring justice. If you are wrong, which we all know you are, you will also face the same righteous Judge, and it will be too late to plead for grace and mercy. If you claim to be a Christian, please stop your false attacks on this family under the guise of "revealing the truth".

God's word is LOADED with cautions on how to deal with one with whom you have taken up an offense with. "Be not decieved, God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." I'm not defending Dan, I'm rebuking you in the Name of the Lord.

View more comments